Where Hockey Never Sleeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Waivers]Glen Murray

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

[Waivers]Glen Murray Empty
PostSubject: [Waivers]Glen Murray   [Waivers]Glen Murray Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:19 am

Bruins put him on waivers he has a heavy salary so i pretty sure they will buy him out. Maybe he ends up in LA where they need to raise there cap. His points have been decreasing majorly!
Back to top Go down
Admin*Avs
Admin
Admin*Avs

PostSubject: Re: [Waivers]Glen Murray   [Waivers]Glen Murray Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:50 pm

i want him, hes mine
Back to top Go down
Admin*devils
Admin
Admin*devils

PostSubject: Re: [Waivers]Glen Murray   [Waivers]Glen Murray Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:02 pm

gdtek doesnt have the bruins hes just saying that bruins should do that gdtek ask for your team and put the players you want on waivers you shouldnt tell other teams what to do
Back to top Go down
https://whns.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: [Waivers]Glen Murray   [Waivers]Glen Murray Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Admin*devils wrote:
gdtek doesnt have the bruins hes just saying that bruins should do that gdtek ask for your team and put the players you want on waivers you shouldnt tell other teams what to do
What?@? wait.... oh.. i thought this is where you could post real nhl transactions and crap
Back to top Go down
Admin*devils
Admin
Admin*devils

PostSubject: Re: [Waivers]Glen Murray   [Waivers]Glen Murray Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:01 pm

its alright just be active and make good trades
Back to top Go down
https://whns.forumotion.com
Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: [Waivers]Glen Murray   [Waivers]Glen Murray Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am

I don't really wanna put Glen on waivers

you guys want him 'cause he still picks up points in sim leagues

It's a sad day for me, though
Back to top Go down
Admin*Avs
Admin
Admin*Avs

PostSubject: Re: [Waivers]Glen Murray   [Waivers]Glen Murray Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:50 pm

for sure i still want him are u putting him on waivers or do u want picks and prospects?
Back to top Go down
Gianni*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: [Waivers]Glen Murray   [Waivers]Glen Murray Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:13 pm

hellz no glen is staying even if he costs 5M per
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Waivers]Glen Murray   [Waivers]Glen Murray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Waivers]Glen Murray
Page 1 of 1